[Namron] Heralds needed for Protectorate

Captain Savage captainsavagecreations at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 18:38:11 PDT 2019

Greetings unto the populace of Namron!
Does your voice carry well?  Do you like being louder than everyone around you? Can you use your "parent voice" with skill and ferocity? Do you want to reach out and touch someone (with your voice)? Do you need practice with hecklers for your stand up career?  Well, if you've answered yes to any or all of these, I've got a quest for you!!!
Now Seeking Site Herald's for Namron's Protectorate.
Please contact me - our phone lines are now open.
- Captain SavageProtectorate Site Herald

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android