[Namron] Pavilion Naming and Artwork Design

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 3 12:56:01 PDT 2020

 We can’t just keep calling the Barony’s new pavilion “The New Pavilion.”
It needs a name and some artwork! We will have a competition to select a
name and design. Details about the size and shape of the pavilion are in
the attachment. Send your name ideas and artwork designs to us before the
May populace meeting and we will vote on them. No prize for the winner
other than having their artwork proudly displayed at our events!
-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana