[Namron] Pavilion Naming and Artwork Design

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 15:41:08 PDT 2020

Sacellum Munditia > chapel of cleanliness
Time we had some stained glass, too.
Regards, Tadhg ...brick by brick

    On Friday, April 3, 2020, 02:48:59 PM CDT, Baron of Namron via Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 We can’t just keep calling the Barony’s new pavilion “The New Pavilion.” It needs a name and some artwork! We will have a competition to select a name and design. Details about the size and shape of the pavilion are in the attachment. Send your name ideas and artwork designs to us before the May populace meeting and we will vote on them. No prize for the winner other than having their artwork proudly displayed at our events!-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana