[Namron] Virtual Medieval Fair Noon Sunday April 5th

Eckart, Ann M. ameckart at ou.edu
Sat Apr 4 18:22:43 PDT 2020

Virtual Medieval Fair Noon Sunday April 5th

Our amazing performers and vendors have gotten together to bring you a virtual version of Medieval Fair.  Join us Sunday at Noon for the Facebook event "WWW.Ren Faire: Norman Medieval Weekend!" at https://www.facebook.com/events/550446485855362/

We're celebrating the Norman Medieval Fair! Just join us from the comfort of your device and enjoy specially themed performances and bonus content, including demonstrations from vendors of the fair!  We will be streaming all sorts of performances from music to dance, storytelling to comedy, and everything in between!

We are also building a page on our website where you can visit and shop our vendors and performers with an online presence.  https://medievalfair.org/

Ann Marie Eckart, Medieval Fair Coordinator, OU Outreach
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>     www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org>
Igniting the spark of curiosity that leads to lifelong learning through educational entertainment.
370 days until the 44th Medieval Fair of Norman on April 9,10, & 11, 2021.