[Namron] Gulf Wars 2021

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 25 13:08:01 PST 2020

Merry Christmas! A message from Gulf Wars for you. Yes, this conflicts with
Protectorate. Decisions will be made, announcements will be posted. Later
:-)

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron

-----

Christmas Greetings Unto the Knowne World,

We as the Crowns of Meridies, Ansteorra, Trimaris, and Gleann Abhann in
conjunction with Our Kingdom Seneschals and the Event Stewards for Gulf
Wars have worked diligently to find an option for Gulf Wars XXX scheduled
for March 2021. We are happy to announce that Gulf Wars XXX will occur on
October 2-10, 2021. (Gulf Wars XXXI will be in March 2022.)

More information regarding Gulf Wars XXX in October 2021 will be
forthcoming but We look forward to seeing everyone in October at King
Arrow's Ranch.

We wish you a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
TRM Meridies, Timothy & Ysmay
TRM Ansteorra, Jason Drysdale & Margherita de Mantua
TRM Trimaris, Kurn O’Farrell & Maisie of Dunbarton
TRM Gleann Abhann, Caillin & Danielle
Mistress Kendra Dey, OP & Mistress Magdalena de Segovia, OP, Gulf Wars XXX
Autocrats