[Namron] February Business Meeting

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 13 09:38:22 PST 2020

Correction. Thank you to the members of the Populace who notified me of the
error!

NOTE: The Financial Committee is meeting in the same room prior to the
Business Meeting. Please do not disturb committee members. We will provide
time at the end of this meeting for Populace members who have financial
business to conduct with the Treasurer.

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron