[Namron] Opportunity: Special Topic Workgroups

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 27 05:51:09 PST 2020

Two informal workgroups are available for any member of the Populace who
would like to participate. The majority of the information gathering could
be completed during one or two meetings (maybe during Open A&S?), so there
is not a significant time investment involved.

   -

   The first is a Protocol Workgroup, focusing on outlining the proper
   display of heraldry, setting up court, and noting changes that become
   necessary when we have Crown presence at an event.

   -

   The second is a Pre-Event Checklist Workgroup, who will assemble notes
   for prospective Event Stewards, including information such as bid
   requirements and recommendations, sourcing information for a bid, etc.

If you are interested in helping with either workgroup, please send me an
email at seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron