[Namron] Beltane Prize Baskets

Villana Palazolo villana326 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:32:10 PST 2020

Greetings Namron!

I am in charge of prize baskets for Beltane this year.
After talking with Their Excellencies, we will be doing them a little
different this year.

For the Youth Champions ( Archery and Thrown Weapons) and the few Beltane
specific prizes ( Chariot Race, Gladiator, Flower Arrangement contest, etc)
we will be asking for donations from the populace for those prize baskets.

For the Adult Champions, we are looking to step up our Champion step down
baskets with more personalized items from our artisans. We are working on
getting information from those champions (Brewing, Thrown Weapons, Bardic,
and Foolery) to come up with some ideas as to what we could possibly
present to them. If there are any artisans interested in taking on a
special project like this, please get with me so I can give you some more
details about it. If you you like to donate to for any of the baskets,
please contact me as well. YIS HL Villana

--
*Villana Palazolo *

*Barony of Namron*