[Namron] Namron Arts and Sciences Class (Virtual) - Basic Basket Weaving

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 20 14:18:49 PDT 2020

Greetings! I am excited to be presenting a class on basic basket weaving on
Monday August 3rd. It will be held on Zoom at 8 pm.

*I will have a limited number of kits available for porch pick up in
southeast Norman (probably ready mid this week) for those that would like
to weave-along. Please either join the Facebook event and message me or
email me directly if you would like a kit (Facebook preferred if you have
it available). You are welcome to just come watch the class and chat as
well.
*I will post a supply list in case you already have the materials on hand.
*I will also post instructions on how to make "reed" from paper (magazines,
newspapers, etc.) that you can use if we run out of kits or you aren't able
to make it to southeast Norman to get one.

I will send out the Zoom information with a reminder closer to the event.

I hope to see you there!
-Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)