[Namron] Online Largess Discussion and Demonstration Tonight at 8 pm

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 9 13:06:25 PDT 2020

Curious about largess or just want to hang out with crafty/artsy people for
a bit? I will also be hosting an online informal largess discussion tonight
(Tuesday June 9th) at 8 pm on Zoom. We will cover who can give out largess
and when (spoiler alert - anyone can give out largess for pretty much any
reason :)). Also, we will talk about what are some of your favorite largess
items that you have received and what types of largess do you enjoy making.
Feel free to bring examples to share! I will also have some examples of
largess to show and if time allows will explain how they were made.

Zoom Information:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89282502982
Meeting ID: 892 8250 2982
Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

I hope to see you there!
-Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)