[Namron] Queen's Champion & Crown Tourney Postponed

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 26 17:27:08 PDT 2020

>From the Kingdom Seneschal:

Greetings Ansteorra,
Having discussed with the Crown and the Earl Marshal just now, we all
agreed that with the new information coming in daily, combined with changes
made by the Texas State Government about the size limits to events, at this
time, and with a heavy heart, we will officially be postponing both Queen's
Champion and Crown Tourney, which were scheduled for July 11th and July
18th. We do not have a new dates yet, we will have to see how things
develop.

I want to send a HUGE thank you to the teams from Hellsgate and Elfsea who
worked to try to make these events happen. The Crown has agreed that once
we work out what the new dates will be, these two groups will get the first
shot at putting in a bid.

We set these events up as a hope that we would be back closer to normal. We
knew the chances that they would actually happen were not great, but we had
to be prepared just in case. Unfortunately, the universe has decided that
it will not be that way. But that is the other side we prepared for...so we
will wait til we can do this properly and safely.

Again, to everyone, thank you all for your work, and thank you for being
you.

Vivat Ansteorra!
Avery Shaw
Kingdom Seneschal