[Namron] Largesse Derby Voting

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 27 10:04:24 PDT 2020

It is time to vote for the winner of the largesse derby!

Please follow this link
( https://forms.gle/Cga8oZj2peV3uCva7 ) to vote and please only vote one
time. Voting ends at 9 pm on Wednesday July 1st. The winner will be
announced at populace meeting on Thursday July 2nd.

Participants were asked to contribute seven items to enter the Derby. The
winner will be selected by populace choice and will receive one of each of
the entries plus a couple of additional items added by me. The remaining
items will be given to Their Majesties Jason and Margherita.

I want to thank Lord Yancy Alfsson, Lady Ophelia Warde, Mistress Kyna
Tericsdottir, Baroness Ayesha du Warwick, Lady Ellyn O'Ronowe De Graye,
Honorable Lady Villana Palazolo and Fru Kolfina Egilsdottir for entering
and all of you for voting!

If you have any questions, please either email me (
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org) or message me on Facebook (Julia Haiduk).

-Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)