[Namron] Cancelled: Medieval Fair

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 12 08:53:24 PDT 2020

>From the University of Oklahoma:

"All University-related events scheduled to occur between March 14-April 5
are suspended, with the possible exception of sporting events, which may be
subject to spectator restrictions."

Yes, my friends, this includes the Medieval Fair. I know this comes as a
great disappointment, but I assure you that the decision came with even
greater difficulty for all involved.

This may lead you to ask about other upcoming events. Their Excellencies
and I are closely monitoring and evaluating these situations. Should any
changes be deemed necessary, we will post notifications as quickly as
possible.

In Service,

Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir

Seneschal, Barony of Namron