[Namron] Cancelled Events

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 12 12:50:56 PDT 2020

 Greetings Barony,
We are sure many of you have heard, but both Gulf Wars and the Norman
Medieval Fair have been canceled due to health concerns. We are saddened by
this news, but understand that the public health is paramount. The next few
days will be slightly chaotic as plans are changed. We will do our best to
keep everyone informed of what is happening. Please check back here for
official posts to avoid adding to the confusion.
We realize that it is too late for many to cancel vacations and that many
have spent lots of time, energy and finances getting ready for these two
events. That has made the decisions to cancel very difficult for those in
charge. We would encourage all to express understanding and calmness. We
should all do what we can to make the best of a bad situation. We would
encourage everyone to do something nice for someone else. If you prepped a
bunch of food, share it with friends or others in need. If you were
planning a big shopping spree, consider shopping online from merchants who
will not be able to sell their wares at the cancelled events. If you were
looking forward to sitting around the camp fire with old friends, call them
on the telephone and have a good chat.
We have a strong close knit group. Let’s not allow these setbacks to bring
negativity in. Keep on the lookout for more information and don’t forget to
wash your hands!
-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana