[Namron] Cancelled: Gulf Wars

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 12 13:20:29 PDT 2020

My apologies, in my rush to get information disseminated, I failed to send
this one to the list.

Kolfinna, Seneschal, Barony of Namron

***

>From the Gleann Abhann Kingdom Seneschal and the GW Autocrat:

To the Known World, This was a difficult decision, however Gulf Wars 29 is
cancelled due to the risk of COVID-19. We, like you, are saddened but this
is necessary as we follow the recommendations of the Mississippi Department
of Health.
Per their recommendation:
Among new recommendations as of March 12, 2020:
--Avoid gatherings of 250 people or more, especially if there is evidence
of transmission in your county or adjacent counties . If you do attend,
remember to practice the hygiene and distancing steps above.
--To prevent illness in those most vulnerable, anyone 65 or older OR with a
chronic medical condition should avoid any gathering of 50 people or more.

If you need a refund, please contact the Exchequer at GulfWars.org within 30
days. For other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us
at Autocrat at GulfWars.org and Seneschal at GleannAbhann.net

Thank you for your understanding and your support.
Master Erik, Master Stephan, and Mistress Kalisa