[Namron] Local Activity Cancellations

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 13 05:21:13 PDT 2020

Their Excellencies Micolay and Uliana, Barony of Namron; Their Excellencies
Deirdre and Valia, Barony of Wiesenfeuer; and their respective Seneschals,
in the interest of the health and well-being of our combined Populaces,
have decided to cancel all Baronial-sponsored activities through March 22,
2020.

This decision does not come easily to any of us, and we share your
disappointment. On the aforementioned date, we will reassess the current
situation and either reinstate sponsored activities, or extend the
cancellation.

Affected activities include: Youth & Adult Armored Combat Practices, Youth
& Adult Rapier Practices, Archery Practices, Thrown Weapons Practices,
Scribal, Arts & Sciences, and the Namron Business Meeting. Many of these
were already cancelled due to Gulf Wars, which we hope lessens the impact
at least a little.

Please take care of yourselves, your families, and your friends, and we
will weather this storm together.

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron