[Namron] Thank You!

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 13 16:03:15 PDT 2020

Greetings Barony!

We want to make sure all of the hard work members of our Barony have been
doing lately does not go unnoticed.  Even though Gulf Wars and Medieval
Fair have been cancelled, a lot of behind the scenes work has been done to
get ready for both of these events.  We wish the public would be able to
see the fruits of all your efforts.  We would like to say a special thank
you to:

Lady Josseline, Lady Branwen, the coordinators for our demo at the Medieval
Fair of Norman. They put in a lot of work getting everything organized.

Master Tadgh, the camp coordinator at Gulf Wars. He traveled down to Gulf
Wars, hauling much of our baronial equipment to get our camp set up and had
already organized everything for the camp.

Honorable Lady Caterina, who bought and prepare food for everyone at Gulf
Wars.

Princess Margherita, who served as our land coordinator.

Maestro Vincente and Lady Sibylla, who also transported pavilions and
supplies for our camp down to Gulf Wars and back.

Many others helped in the preparations as well.  We genuinely appreciate
everyone’s efforts!

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana.