[Namron] Wiki Battle

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 17 17:15:04 PDT 2020

The Drums of War still beat, matching the rhythms of our hearts, driving us
forward toward a battle which, alas, cannot be fought.

Or can it?

We look to the North, and with the Winds of the Storm at our backs, march
on our nearest neighbor, the Barony of Wiesenfeuer. We shall reign
triumphant! The prize shall be ours!! What prize, you ask? BRAGGING RIGHTS!
The most glorious of all troves!

Namron, we beseech your aid in this hour of conflict! Keyboard warriors,
gird your loins, assemble your words, and join us in this Battle for
History!!

Battle Format:
The submission period begins NOW! and ends on Friday, March 20, 2020 at
7:00 p.m. CST.

   1. Submit your personal page entry for the Kingdom of Ansteorra Wiki by
   using the following online form:
   https://ansteorra.org/historian/wiki-persona-submission/
   2. If you already have a Wiki page, submit a story about a member of
   your Barony to historian at chronicler.ansteorra.org for the "Populace
   Provided Information" section. NOTE: Your subject must already have a Wiki
   page. You can check the list here:
   https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:People

Each Barony will receive one point per submission, to be tallied by our
Official Neutral Marshal of Mayhem, the Kingdom Historian, Baroness
Zubeydah al-Badwiyyah.

Join us in this Battle for History! We must win the day!

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana
*Baron and Baroness of Namron*
*Lord and Lady of Skorragardr*
*Wardens of the Outpost of Oak Spring*