[Namron] Virtual Meeting and Court Guidelines

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 19 12:46:31 PDT 2020

>From the Kingdom Seneschal:

Greetings Ansteorra!

Some good news!  I have been in communication with the Society  Seneschal,
and we have been granted to OK to do virtual meetings as  official things!
Below are the rules we need to follow, please let the  Kingdom Social Media
Deputy and the Kingdom Webminister know if you have  any questions.  I see
folks are already hosting some good classes and  get togethers online, this
is simply making it so they can be official  activities.

Please note, if your group (Kingdom, Baronial,  Province, Shire, Canton,
Stronghold, or College) does hold a meeting,  please follow the guidelines
and PLEASE, include each on these in your  monthly reports as virtual
meetings.  Society is wanting to keep track  of these, so this will make
things a lot easier.

Please send requests for permission to the KSen email address:
kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org

Ansteorra is strong and we will make it through this.  Thank you to
everyone for helping each other.

In Service,
 Avery, Kingdom Seneschal

1. ALL official business meetings (populace meetings, baronial business
meetings, etc.) and ANY official Courts MUST be pre-approved and  scheduled
with the Kingdom Seneschal prior to them being announced or  held.

2. For a business meeting to be official, at least one  B&B, a warranted
Seneschal, and a witness/populace member must be  present in the online
forum or physically present on screen for the  entire time the meeting is
held.

3. For a Court to be official,  at least one of the Crown and/or B&B, a
herald, a warranted  Seneschal, and a witness/populace member must be in
the online forum or  physically present on screen for the entire time the
Court is held.

4. All meetings and courts are to be announced via the Social Media
Officer to all of our Kingdom online groups. We will attempt to add them
to the Kingdom Calendar as well, just to keep the populace informed.  The
announcement must include: Event Title, Date, Time, and weblink for
populace to join the viewing.

5. Announcements must be made at least one week prior to the date of
occurrence.

6. Court reports and/or business meeting minutes are still required. A
copy of these MUST be sent to the Kingdom Seneschal. This is a  requirement
of Society and I must turn them in for my next quarterly  report to ensure
all business conducted and/or awards given are  official!!!

7. We are asking that you use Google Hangouts or Zoom  as your official web
forums. These allow you to live stream with  multiple participants logging
into the chat AND record what is going on  so you may post it to your FB
groups and/or websites for those unable to  attend. We are open to other
web services that allow for the same  services. Facebook live stream is not
preferred as participants can't  actively join other than to type comments
and hope they are responded  to. We are asking you use a service that
allows folks to login with a  mic/webcam to participate in active/live
discussion AND messaging.  Again, recording meetings if possible so you can
post them later!

8. All other populace gatherings, A&S classes, or general meetings  that
are not conducting official business are not required to be  pre-scheduled
or announced. Folks may use whatever web service they have  access to and
my generally announce them as they see fit. Only official  "gatherings"
must follow the process above.

Variance granted for  the duration of the COVID19 mundane law requirements
for large  gathering restrictions. Upon removal of said restrictions, this
variance  will no longer be valid. You must keep a list of all
events/meetings  that are affected by this variance. Please include all
the  events/meetings in your quarterly kingdom report that fall under this
variance.