[Namron] Upcoming Kingdom Courts

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed May 13 05:07:16 PDT 2020

>From Their Royal Majesties:

"Greetings Ansteorra,

We are having 2 Kingdom courts this coming Saturday the 16th of May 2020.

First court will be at 4pm via Zoom and live streamed to the Facebook
Kingdom of Ansteorra Page.  We will be having the Landed B&B to swear
fealty at that time.  We will also have a few awards to hand out.

Second court will be at 6pm via Zoom and live streamed to the Facebook
Kingdom of Ansteorra Page.  At that court we will have the stepping down
and Investiture of the new B&B of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer.

In Service to the Dream,
Jason and Margherita
Rex and Regina Ansteorra"

The Kingdom of Ansteorra Facebook Page is located at:

https://www.facebook.com/AnsteorraSCA/

In Service,
Frú Kolfinna Egilsdóttir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron