[Namron] New Hospitaler of Namron

Northern Hospitaler northern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 7 06:34:41 PST 2020

 Hospitalers stand on the front lines of the SCA, welcoming newcomers with
open hearts and minds. We are willing to take on the task of introducing
those newcomers to the wonders of the SCA, and whenever anyone steps up to
fulfill that Office, it shows a sense of pride in the SCA and a desire to
help it grow that I admire. To volunteer for that Office shows the strength
of duty and pride in that person.

It is always a wonderful thing to receive applications for an Office.
Especially so (in my not so humble opinion) for the Hospitaler's Office. To
have multiple qualified people for the Office makes deciding very
difficult.

I would like to thank both Señora Antonia de la Fuente and Lord Dairmuid
mac Brain for applying for the position. You both have my utmost respect
and admiration. After consulting with the Seneschal and Their Excellencies
we have decided to choose Señora Antonia de la Fuente for the Hospitaler's
position. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to Lord Dairmuid for
his application and look forward to seeing his continued work for the
Barony and Kingdom.

I am looking forward to working with Señora Antonia and seeing her growth
in the Barony of Namron. I am, as always, available for any questions that
may arise and encourage you to reach out to me as needed.

--
In Service,
HL Sorcha McCullogh