[Namron] Gift Exchange

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 8 15:31:23 PST 2020

Sign ups are open for our December Populace meeting gift exchange!  If you
live in Namron, here is how to participate:

·         Sign up by November 15th by completing the form here
https://forms.gle/X6AMUHaZLN6abya27.

·         On November 16th or 17th you will get an email with who you will
be giving a gift to.  Please reply to the email you get regarding your
recipient, so that we ensure we are communicating with everyone.

·         Find a gift for your recipient.

o   Gifts can be purchased or homemade.

o   Gift should be medieval or SCA related.

o   Gift should be valued around $15.

o   Gifts should be age appropriate.

·         Drop your gift off at your recipient’s house or arrange to have
Their Excellencies deliver it by Sunday November 29th.  Gifts should be
wrapped and clearly labeled with who it is from and to.

·         On December 3rd, we will all open our gifts during our Zoom
meeting and have some other fun games and festivities!

If you have any question contact baron at namron.ansteorra.org or
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org!