[Namron] Ice Storm Cleanup

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 28 09:30:28 PDT 2020

Chilly Greetings, Namron,

Namron is great about coming together to help our neighbors out and many
are eager to get started cleaning up after the recent ice storm.  Kolfinna,
the Seneschal, and we have been discussing the best way to coordinate
everyone.  We are assembling a list of volunteers and of those who need
assistance with cutting and moving fallen tree branches from the storm.

The weather should start clearing up midday on Thursday, however, if you
are blocked in or are endangered by broken limbs, let us know right away so
we can prioritize your location. If you have trees down, but they aren't
"in the way," and you don't mind waiting longer for assistance, indicate
that as well.

Please include your town/general area so we can coordinate more efficiently.

If you can assist with cutting and moving limbs, contact us with days and
times that you're available.

As we go about cleaning up, everyone please stay safe!  Watch for falling
limbs as the ice melts and the winds pick up in the next few days.  Be
extra careful around powerlines and leave that dangerous work to the
professionals.  Also, for those of you still without power, please be
mindful if you are using heaters indoors.

We can be reached by Facebook Messenger, email (
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org, baron at namron.ansteorra.org,
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org), Kolfinna can be reached by text or phone at
405-561-1153 and we can be reached at 785-819-4125.

-Micolay and Uliana