[Namron] Ice Storm Cleanup

Kimmy S nashville_lady at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 09:35:17 PDT 2020

We could surely use the help. We can wait as nothing is pressing or dangerous. We have so many limbs and trees down that if they cut it they can have it for firewood. Ragnar is clearing our driveway. But we have several large limbs on the fence that need to come off...and possible fence repair. Its all hog fencing so it wont be hard to fix. If we even need to. Thank you for coordinating this. Much appreciated!!
Ragnar and Katheryn.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android