[Namron] Ice Storm Cleanup

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Oct 28 10:05:48 PDT 2020

We’re in Central Norman.  We have many limbs down, and more that may need help to finish coming down.  However, as of this morning, none of them are blocking our driveway or in the street, so no hurry.

We have an electric chainsaw that we can use (when our power is back on) and can probably get most of the limbs ourselves if others are in more urgent need.

Annabelle