[Namron] Revised Protectorate Date and Site

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 31 15:30:42 PDT 2021

Greetings Namron!

As some of you may have already seen, the dates and site for this year's
Protectorate event have been revised. Our original site double booked for
the event weekend. Protectorate will still be held the same weekend, but is
now a Saturday-Sunday event (October 23-24). Their Excellencies Andrew and
Kyna have graciously offered their land to host what will be a most
glorious event hosting all eight of the Barony's championships (both those
typically held at Protectorate as well as those typically held at Beltane).
It promises to be a fun-filled day.

A bonus to the change in venue - we will be able to have a smaller event
registration cost than originally planned! Please join the Facebook event
for more information and plans as they are announced (even if you aren't on
Facebook, you should be able to see the announcements in the Facebook
event)!  https://fb.me/e/6Cd1oUTyH

As some have pointed out, the reduced event registration cost and now
closer to Norman proximity make it a great event to bring a newcomer to!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and we look
forward to seeing you at Protectorate!
-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk