[Namron] February Populace Meeting

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 2 16:51:46 PST 2021

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Thursday's baronial populace
meeting. The Zoom details are below and in the Facebook event.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87061063487
Meeting ID: 870 6106 3487
One tap mobile: +13462487799,,87061063487# US (Houston)
Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

If you are on Facebook, be sure to check out all of the Barony's Facebook
events. Business and populace meetings have been created through June so
that you can respond and get reminders for them! We will still be sending
out reminders here on the email list as well.

Yours in Service,
Micolay and Uliana