[Namron] Storm Meeting Update

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 21 08:15:21 PST 2021

It looks like the majority of the people that responded are available for a
meeting Tuesday at 8pm. I have posted the link to the Zoom meeting in the
Order's Facebook group. If you are part of the Order and not on Facebook,
please email His Excellency or myself and we will send you the link
directly. The question came up in regards to my last email - these meetings
are only open to members of the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm,
however His Excellency and I welcome these, along with other
award recommendations from the populace and will take them into
consideration. Please email us directly at baron at namron.ansteorra.org and
baroness at namron.ansteorra.org - replies to this email will go to the
baronial list (there is not an Order-specific email list).

If time allows and enough members are in attendance, we will also have a
meeting for the Order of the Kriegshelt following the Storm
meeting, otherwise we will make other arrangements to talk with members of
this Order.

We understand people may already have other commitments or are just tired
of Zoom. If you are not able to attend the Zoom meeting on Tuesday, please
reach out to us in the upcoming week and we will make other arrangements.

-Micolay and Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron