[Namron] Award Recommendations for Beltane

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 25 10:49:35 PST 2021

Beltane is coming up and this is your reminder to submit award
recommendations! You are welcome to submit recommendations at any time, but
please submit them as soon as possible so that we are able to coordinate
scrolls, regalia, court etc. for Beltane.

We look forward to seeing your recommendations!
-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

Here are some helpful websites for both Kingdom and Baronial level awards.
Baronial Order of Precedence and Award Descriptions:
https://ansteorra.org/.../about-namron/baronial-awards/
<https://ansteorra.org/namron/welcome/about-namron/baronial-awards/?fbclid=IwAR2sMDYJNdfMX_ZIObRF5EmG6sESaC5ZWnyJxUewtjw1uVI-BfegAMz9TX8>
Please send baronial award recommendations to baron at namron.ansteorra.org
and baroness at namron.ansteorra.org.
Kingdom Order of Precedence and Award Descriptions:
https://ansteorra.org/awards/
<https://ansteorra.org/awards/?fbclid=IwAR2B5CR_L2Gg1vYPionK3bbQtqmIhUrIhoaDVB-QKe99EHYv0WlsO3NlOb0>
Kingdom awards are submitted using an online form.
https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSceqP6Vj3GEAC.../viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceqP6Vj3GEACHoTseHxb5Ctq9ADYiPgJIohgm4hc3Jc3AGGg/viewform?fbclid=IwAR22mzH4tAdTmGA0hbn1ptjxuL_Ni-3g5ce3gY2pRJcqLjRt2ySrQWle7TQ>
Sometimes the Crown talks with others about awards recommendations so
please also forward the award recommendation to His Excellency and myself
or let us know you submitted someone for an award.

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron