[Namron] Protectorate Feedback Requested

Day, Jack W. hideoustwit at ou.edu
Fri Jan 22 08:51:03 PST 2021

Greetings!

Granted this is potentially selfish reason, but I’d like to opportunity to walk with the Barony as their champion at Gulf Wars. Placing Protectorate before Gulf Wars would likely mean new champions who would be walking both at Gulf Wars 2021 and 2022. That said, I’d prefer having it in October.

YIS,
Don Cornelius Merilainen

Sent from my iPhone