[Namron] Populace Meeting Location Input

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 18 13:25:01 PDT 2021

We are looking at two locations for Namron's July 1st (and likely August
5th) populace meetings and would like your input! Please fill out the short
survey in the link below and let us know what you think. (If you are also
on Facebook, this is the same survey as I posted there so please only reply
once.)

We will leave the survey open through this weekend so we can make a
decision and advertise the meeting and location mid next week.

https://forms.gle/BWHYoRLd8Vh9rG1BA

Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to getting
your input!

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron