[Namron] July Populace Meeting

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 25 10:55:21 PDT 2021

We are looking forward to our next populace meeting! July's populace
meeting will be held at 7:30 pm on Thursday July 1, 2021 in the Oklahoma
Room at the Norman Central Library (103 W Acres St, Norman, OK 73069).

Come attend and find out what is happening with the barony, region, and
kingdom in the month of July.

A few things to remember...
*All participants over the age of 4 MUST be fully masked at all times.
*We will have a sign in sheet for ALL participants that will include legal
name and a form of contact information.
*Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the
health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk
of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By
participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and
accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to
protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you
believe to be necessary.

We will post the meetings minutes after, so if you do not feel comfortable
coming to the meeting you can still have access to the information shared.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

-Baron Micolay and Baronowa Uliana

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)