[Namron] Open Baronial Officer Opportunities

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 30 17:30:14 PDT 2021

We have several great officer opportunities available to get involved in
our barony. Please see below for links to the descriptions for each of the
open offices. These links also have information on how to apply.
Application deadlines are listed below. For all applications, please copy
baron at namron.ansteorra.org, baroness at namron.ansteorra.org,
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org, and the additional email address(es) for
each office. If you have any questions, please contact the outgoing
officer, Their Excellencies, or the Seneschal!
Rapier Marshal (due 30 days after 1st application is received – date will
be published when we receive an application)

   - https://ansteorra.org/namron/officers/rapier-fencing/
   - Send applications to the three addresses listed above, plus
   norther-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org

Hospitaler (applications due by Friday July 30, 2021)

   - https://ansteorra.org/namron/officers/hospitaler/
   - Send applications to the three addresses listed above, plus
   northern at hospitaler.ansteorra.org

Archery Marshal (application deadline to be announced soon)

   - https://ansteorra.org/namron/officers/target-archery/
   - Send applications to the three addresses listed above, plus
   target-archery at marshal.ansteorra.org and missile at marshal.ansteorra.org

Thrown Weapons Marshal (due 30 days after 1st application is received –
date will be published when we receive an application)

   - https://ansteorra.org/namron/officers/thrown-weapons/
   - Send applications to the three addresses listed above, plus
   thrown at marshal.ansteorra.org and missile at marshal.ansteorra.org

Youth Chivalric Marshal (due 30 days after 1st application is received –
date will be published when we receive an application)

   - https://ansteorra.org/namron/officers/youth-armored-combat/
   - Send applications to the three addresses listed above, plus
   youth-combat at marshal.ansteorra.org

Youth Rapier Marshal (due 30 days after 1st application is received – date
will be published when we receive an application)

   - https://ansteorra.org/namron/officers/youth-rapier-fencing/
   - Send applications to the three addresses listed above, plus
   youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org

--
Uliana Haiduk (mka Julia Haiduk)
Baroness of Namron