[Namron] Practices to Resume

Knight Marshal of Namron marshal at namron.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 25 16:41:43 PST 2021

A few reminders from your Knight Marshal:
Provided we remain in Phase 2 there will be a chivalric practice on
Wednesday, April 7 from 7-8:30pm at the Moore Farmer's Market Pavillion
(1100-1198 S Broadway).
This gives you some time to prepare!
1. Check your weapons and equipment, especially safety devices, padding and
straps
2. Make sure you have proper face covering. By this I mean something that
fits the guidelines AND still allows you to breathe well while fighting.
Try out your covering in the coming days to make sure it works BEFORE
showing up to practice!
3. Be prepared to bring your own personal supply of water. We cannot
provide it.
4.Familiarize yourself with the newer safety practices we will be using.
They can be found here:

https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/ansteorra-martial-practices-reopen-plan/

And of course if you have questions feel free to contact me and ask away!