[Namron] April's Virtual Populace Meeting - Thursday April 1st

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 27 17:34:37 PST 2021

Just a reminder that April's baronial populace meeting is this coming
Thursday. It will be held virtually on Zoom (meeting details are below and
in the Facebook event). We will open the Zoom meeting around 7 pm so people
can hang out and chat for a bit, with the actual meeting starting at 7:30
pm.

   - Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86291563898
   - Meeting ID: 862 9156 3898
   - One tap mobile: +14086380968,,86291563898# US (San Jose)
   - Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Don't forget, Her Excellency Kyna (Kylie Alvis Steeley) issued a couple of
challenges at March's business meeting (and posted about them later) that
have populace meeting deadlines.

We are also still accepting bids for Protectorate (in person at Camp DaKaNi
the weekend of October 23rd if things go as planned) and applications for
the offices of rapier marshal and chronicler.

Please see the previous posts or reach out to His Excellency Micolay
(Brendan Haiduk), our Seneschal Baroness Kyna (Kylie Alvis Steeley) or
myself if you have questions.

We hope to see you Thursday!
Baronowa Uliana

--