[Namron] January Populace Meeting

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 18 15:47:37 PST 2022

The theme for the January 2023 Populace Meeting is "Argent et Or" (Silver
and Gold). Come join us for a taste of Namron History, including a trivia
challenge, followed by plans for 2023. Bring your questions and
suggestions; we would love to hear them!

We will meet from 7:00-8:30 pm, in the Oklahoma Room, on the 3rd floor of
the Norman Central Library, 103 W. Acres.

—

This event is sponsored by the Society for Creative
Anachronism. More information can be found on our website here:
http://www.ansteorra.org/