[Namron] Namron Encampment at Gulf Wars 2022

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 9 10:44:56 PST 2022

Greetings Namron!

We are just over a month away from Gulf Wars. If you are going and planning
to camp with Namron, don't forget to preregister - the last day to
preregister is Tuesday February 15th. This link has information on
registration and the link to preregister is towards the bottom of the page.
https://www.gulfwars.org/registration/
<https://www.gulfwars.org/registration/?fbclid=IwAR1sSMwZ29d0Ix4Ux7X8tIgt-dTa-vjr6Z-LNYL0cYKQcjKSm_YHdTNZj9A>
Once you have registered, be sure to fill out this form so that
Margherita (Vallie
Copley, Namron's land steward) can work on land layout.
https://www.cognitoforms.com/BaronyOfNamron/NamronGWCampRegistration2022

Also watch for announcements from Kyna (Kylie Alvis Steeley, Namron's camp
mom) about camp fees, helping with camp chores, and more! I think we are
also still looking for a ride for some common-area items so if you are
taking a trailer or truck with some extra space, let her know!

Be sure to look at the gate/troll schedule as you make your plans to get on
site. Gate will not be open 24 hours a day this year so plan your arrival
at war accordingly!

As always, please reach out to Margherita, Kyna, Micolay or myself if you
have any questions and have fun at Gulf Wars!

--
Baronowa Uliana Haiduk
Baroness of Namron, Lady of Skorragardr