[Namron] Opinion Polling: Landed Nobility of Namron

northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 7 20:22:50 PDT 2022

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Opinion Polling: Landed Nobility of Namron

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3rV2964vbhSmk0FNEEIEG3wxB1JX8oMX4fr4bf_cU0aLMQA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Gentles of Namron,
Baronial Candidate Polling is now open.  You have until midnight on July
14th to let your opinion be known.
The results of this poll will not be made public.  Should you know of
someone who needs a paper polling form, please contact me at
vindheim at seneschal.ansteorra.org and I will make sure they receive one.
You may also email The Crown with your opinion(s) of the candidates.
crown at ansteorra.org
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
In Service,
HL Rebekah Aleyn, CSM
Seneschal, Vindheim

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.