[Namron] Pavilion Design Poll

Baron of Namron baron at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 8 06:33:29 PDT 2022

 Our newest pavilion is in need of a name and paint design. We solicited
ideas from the populace and have come up with the following two designs.
Please follow this link to vote on your favorite:
https://forms.gle/3v1Eraq6BTPvaAvL6
<https://forms.gle/3v1Eraq6BTPvaAvL6?fbclid=IwAR1wzYVplImcqEQ_D9crV7cGHBKUMYQZED9jCnAt3sFqEKiqqr_gLklVzo0>.
We will close the polling and announce the result on July 14th, a week from
today. Then we will paint it during our workday on July 30th.
Thanks,
Micolay and Uliana

-Caitlin-
This design is name after Namron's second Baroness, Mistress Caitlin Anna
ni Sheanain, and follows the tradition of naming our pavilions after past
Landed Nobility. This design uses elements from her heraldry including the
Purpure color of the top and the the Vairy field treatment of the tent
skirt. The design for the top came from a period depiction of a medieval
tent. [image: Pavilion artwork C3D.png]

-Tempest-
The name Tempest, means a violent windy storm. This name continues in the
theme of our largest Baronial pavilion, The Calm in the Storm. It also
eludes to the reason we purchased this pavilion, which was to replace the
shower tent that was destroyed in a violent windy storm during "Gulfnado."
The design for the top came from a period depiction of a medieval tent.
[image: Pavilion artwork T3D.png]