[Namron] Baronial Polling

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed May 11 10:24:30 PDT 2022

Greetings Namron!
As I am sure you have heard our Beloved Baron and Baroness are stepping
down at Protectorate this year. Now comes the time to help Their Royal
Majesties choose the next Landed Nobility of Namron.
I am posting the following timeline regarding the polling. Remember, this
is only a polling, not a vote. If you have any questions, please send me an
email at seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org. There is to be no discussion of
candidates on the Baronial Facebook page or group, nor on the Canton or
Outpost page.

Timeline:
May- Post online, email list and announce at meetings the official timeline.
June 15th – Letters of Intent due. Please email TRM and Principality
Seneschal. Please provide a single page letter to the Baronial seneschal,
to be posted for the populace.
June 20th – Provide the Populace of Namron the final list of Candidates for
the website and email list. Single page from each candidate will be posted
at this time as well.
July 1st – The Plume will publish with the final opinion poll, as well as
the single page for each candidate.
July 7th – At Populace meeting we will have a Q and A with the candidates
using the pre-approved questions. The online poll will open for one week.
During this week, please send any letters to TRM regarding the candidates,
if you wish. We will also have paper copies of the poll for those that wish
to use this option as well.
July 14th – Online poll closes.
July 18th – Poll metrics provided to TRM and they will announce when they
are ready to make that decision.

Skorragardr and Oak Springs:
You are, of course, included in this poling. If you are unable to attend
the polling, we have the online forms as well. We will make sure that the Q
and A will be either live streamed or recorded and posted online if you are
unable to attend the meetings.

Pre-approved questions – Please send any questions you wish to ask the
candidates to the Baronial Seneschal no latter than July 5th. I will
compile the questions and will ask the candidate at the July populace
meeting. No questions will be asked of the candidates unless pre submitted.
You do NOT have to be a paid member to poll. Please, we wish to hear from
all.
We will either live stream or record the q & a session for those unable to
attend.
Remember: Send letters of intent to TRM and the Principality seneschal by
June 15th.
King at ansteorra.org
queen at ansteorra.org
crown at ansteorra.org
northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Questions regarding the process and questions to the candidates (by July
5th) go to Namron Seneschal
seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org

In Service,
Baroness Kyna Terricsdottir