[Namron] Ansteorran Chili Night at Gulf Wars

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 14 06:45:39 PST 2022

Happy Monday, everyone!

It's a bit chilly outside today, so it's a perfect time to talk about
CHILI! The Kingdom is looking for someone to host Ansteorran Chili Night at
Gulf Wars next spring. It would require a nearly full-day commitment from
multiple people on Wednesday at war. There would be no cost to the Barony;
the Kingdom budget pays for chili night.

There is no "correct" response. This is just an interest survey. If enough
people are interested, we'll submit a bid. If the majority has other plans
at Gulf Wars, we won't submit a bid. Reply to this, or feel free to message
or email one of us!

Please respond with a simple 'yes' or 'no' by Wednesday, November 16. Thank
you!

In Service,
Yancy, Baron
Kolfinna, Hersirkona