[Namron] December Art Walk Dance Demo

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 22 10:16:29 PST 2022

Members of the Medieval Fair Cast, the Arthurian Order of Avalon, and the
Society for Creative Anachronism are coming together at the December Art
Walk for an evening of Medieval and Renaissance dance and merriment!

Wear your garb and dance, talk to the crowd, hand out business cards, or
just watch. We would love to see you at this demo!!

Be sure to arrive a little early so you can find parking downtown and do
some window shopping on your way to the festivities. We will be in the open
space next to STASH.

December 9, 2022
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
412 E. Main St., Norman