[Namron] Queen's Champion Tournament Registration

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 23 05:48:21 PST 2022

>From Her Royal Highness Sonja:

Registration for the Next Queen's Champion Tournament

Good morning Ansteorra,
The next Queen's Champion Tournament is just 2 months away. While planning
has been going on behind the scenes for quite awhile, we have now reached a
point where you can register to participate in the next Queen's Champion
Tournament on January 21, 2023 in the Barony of Bordermarch (I think we can
all agree Bordermarch put throws a pretty good party in event form, as this
past weekend proved).

Link for registering for Queen's Champion Tournament at the 86th Queen's
Champion Celebration event is:

 https://forms.gle/cwfTKCivvEw1FGZi8
(Thanks to Her Highness of Vindheim, Gilyan (April Gillilan Chipman), for
creating/maintaining the Google registration form)

Deadline for registering online is Friday, January 6th, 2023. Registration
is not required to fight in the tournament, but it would be appreciated.
The format of the tournament will be based on the number of registrations
received to allow us to stay within the allotted timeframes. Many good
things will be happening at the 86th Queen's Champion Celebration, like
Guardian of the Queen's Hope, and they deserve their time/attention/focus
too.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to
princess at coronet.ansteorra.org.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HRH Sonja
Heir to the Crown of Ansteorra

PS - Feel free to cross post this as you see fit.