[Namron] October Business Meeting- Officers Only

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 7 09:20:45 PDT 2022

As announced at Populace last night, the October Business Meeting will be
for officers only. At most, this will only occur once per year during our
baronage, as we value input from the entire populace. We will post minutes
of the meeting both on Facebook and the email list.

Officers, please read the following in full:

It is vital that all primary officers attend this meeting. If you have an
unavoidable schedule conflict, such as work or a cruise, please let us know
in advance. Deputies are welcome.

Bring your feast gear and a folding chair; we're making you dinner! You'll
also need your proposed budget and ideas for 2023, and paper/pen or other
note-taking device.

Important: Please let us know ASAP if you have any food allergies.

If you have already spoken to us about a schedule conflict, please ask your
Deputy or other proxy to attend. Thank you!

Baron Yancy & Hersirkona Kolfinna