[Namron] October Pop Meeting 2022

Seneschal of Namron seneschal at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 7 09:35:14 PDT 2022

All mistakes are mine:

October Pop Meeting: Saltys Revenge

Baron and Hersirkona:

Welcome all!

This is the Premier populous meeting for TE Yancy and Kolfinna, Baron and
Hersirkona of Namron, Lord and Lady of Skorragardr, Wardens to the Outpost
of Oak Springs.

His Excellency wishes to thank all who helped make Protectorate a success.
The Autocrat did wonderful organizing a team to make things to seamlessly.
Thank you to each and every one who helped. We have new champions:
Protector: Master Jon Drake, Hersirkonas Justice: Lorenzo Baglioni,
Hersirkonas Courage (Youth): Zoey of Namron, Title Artisan of Namron:
Baroness Annabell Fitzsimmons, Namron Brewing Champion: Deinis O’Maille.
Congratulations to all!

Word Fame:

Thank you to all those who helped volunteer at the Tinkerfest demo. We are
getting new people from this opportunity, and hope to continue in the
future.

Thank you to those who helped with the Norman Night Out Demo. Fun and
Dancing were had by all.

The Newest Kingdom Royal Hunter is one of our own, Rolff Smithbeard.
Congrats!

Thank you to Arianna for keeping the restrooms clean and tidy at
Protectorate.

Thank you to those who helped the Kitchen Crew with Feast. The Food,
decorations, polite food fight: It was amazing!

Skoldufr Hildibjarnarson recounted the tale of the banana peel, and was
awarded the “Bad Banana” I would love to tell you the story, or tell you to
ask him, but it is forbidden.

Ritter Wilhelm: Winter is coming quickly  and it is now time to draw our
boats ashore and settle in for the winter. Axeman 17 approaches the first
weekend in November at Camp Dakani! We will have games, the Axe Tournament,
Rapier and much more.

Lady Ellyn: We have a few open positions regarding Axeman. We need a List
mistress (Taken by Mistress Katerina) Noble Liaison (Taken by Baroness
Uliana) If you want to volunteer for any things please let me know.

Baroness Uliana: I am helping with he Gift Baskets for Axeman, as well as
the Royal Baskets. If you have anything you wish to donate, please let me
know.

Officer Reports:

Seneschal: *Open offices

Youth Chivalric and Youth Rapier Marshal are both open, and will close when
we receive an application.

Social Media Officer is open and will close with an application.

Archery closes 30 days from today, November pop meeting.

Herald Open and closes November Business meeting

Web minister open and will close November business meeting

Seneschal open and closes November business meeting.

We are opening a new deputy office- Quartermaster. This is someone who will
be responsible for Namrons inventory. This person will be directly under
the treasurer and will report to them. They will be responsible for
checking in and out all the items used for events, demos and meetings. They
will keep a running list of things that need upkeep, replacement, or
repair. They will work with all the officers to make sure the barony has
what she needs to run smoothly.

*Opening bids for new baronial thrones. We are looking for something that
packs down relatively flat-ish. We are looking for 2 chairs, matching, with
imagery of Namron on it. If you have any questions let me know.

Treasurer: We have $$

Rapier Practice: Wednesdays at 7 (6 for youth) at the Southern Oaks Center.
There is a $2 cover fee.

Chivalric Practice: Wednesdays at 630 at the Moore Station

Thrown Weapons: We will be working on cleaning and clearing the range
October 15th. Please come out and help.

A and S: (Thanks for the stare down) Kingdom A and S is this weekend. We
hope to see you there. Monday in the Lowery room at the central library we
are doing a general A and S. Come out and join us.

Chronichler: Turn in content! There is a new format for the online Plume,
Please let me know how you like it.

Hospitaler: DEMOS! We had a great Norman Night Out Demo. If you have any
other deo ideas please let me know. We have one person who is at their VERY
FIRST meeting!

                Allon: Hi. Im back. I had a kid… oh. And a wife. 😊

MoC: HUGE thank you to Villana, Derimud and Lesandra for all the help at
Protectorate. I LITERALLY could not have don’t it with out you. We are
getting excited for Axeman!

Web Minister: I met the Kingdom Web minister at Protectorate, so that was
cool. Remember, when you are giving word fame at the meetings, there is
ALSO a section of word fame on the Ansteorran Wiki. Get with me if you want
to talk bout someone there, or want your own Wiki page.

Baron and Hersirkona: The Landed Nobility page for Namron was updated.
Check it out.

The Gulf Wars site was purchased by locals to the site, and the SCA has a
current 5 year contract, so GULF WAR LIVES!

This weekend is Kingdom A and S, as well  as Vindheim Rapier Practice.

Check out the Kingdom Calendar for upcoming events.

DRINKS AND DESSERT TIME!

In Service,
Baroness Kyna Terricsdottir
Seneschal, Barony of Namron