[Namron] Protectorate Trailer Unload

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:25:00 PDT 2022

Rescheduled to Wednesday 6pm because posts and stands should not be put
away wet.
Come join the fun! We need to unload everything from Protectorate. It will
be HOT, so we need as many people as possible to get it done quickly!
We will start at Aonghas and Annabelle's, 628 Kansas St, Norman; then
finish up at Eadwulf and Kyna's, 4200 E. Franklin Rd, Norman.
(Gloves to prevent splinters and a water bottle are highly recommended.)

--
Vincenti
What I’ve dared, I’ve willed; and what I’ve willed, I’ll do!