[Namron] Coming This Weekend!

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 10 07:28:24 PDT 2022

The Canton of Chemin Noir's Medieval Harvest event is this Friday, Oct. 14-
Sunday, Oct. 16. If you are attending, please travel safely and have a
great time; it looks to be a fantastic event!

We have much to do in Namron, so a few activities are scheduled this
weekend.

Friday, October 14

Art Walk in Garb
Come out to the Norman Art Walk in garb and wander the streets with us!
Bring SCA business cards if you have them, and water to drink. There are
numerous benches located on Main Street if you want to come, but aren't
able to walk the whole time.

We will meet in front of the Sooner Theater around 6pm, and take off from
there after a little while. This is a very loosely structured adventure, so
just show up and find us anytime during the evening! We'll be out there
until 8-ish.

Saturday, October 15

Missiles Field Workday
Let's get ready for missiles practices! We have some fallen trees to cut up
and move, so please bring all of the chainsaws, etc. that you have, and the
mighty strength of Namron! We'll have a Gott with water and some snacky
stuff.

We'll be starting at 10 am, at 4200 E Franklin Rd, Norman.

Sunday, October 16

Thrown Weapons Target Workday
We will be building two end-grain targets for Thrown Weapons practice so we
can start scheduling practice again. Yay! Come out to help, or watch and
learn. BYOGrub

We will start at 10 am, at our home, 2808 Creekview Place, Norman. Please
park on Clearwater Drive.

Enjoy this beautiful fall weather no matter what you're doing!

Stormy Regards,
Baron Yancy and Hersirkona Kolfinna