[Namron] !!! Populace Meeting Location Change !!!

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 26 10:45:31 PST 2023

Due to scheduling conflicts at the library, we are moving Populace Meetings
to The Depot, at 200 S. Jones St., in Norman. It is a lovely historic
building, and we are looking forward to cultivating a strong relationship
with this active member of the Norman Arts Council.

In addition to the indoor meeting space, we may use the patio and grassy
areas outdoors. However, we are absolutely restricted from being on the
train platform at any time.

See you at 7:30 this Thursday!

In Service,
Baron Yancy and Hersirkona Kolfinna