[Namron] Principality Fundraiser Staffing Request

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 13 15:24:07 PST 2023

Good Gentles of the Storm!

An opportunity to support the Principality of Vindheim has arisen. It is a
fundraiser for the purchase of floor mats for indoor Coronet tournaments. A
request has been made for populace members in garb to be present during the
fundraiser, which is March 28, from 4:00-10:00 pm.

This is the week of our Medieval Fair Demo, and we will have a lot going
on, so did not want to commit to this without consulting you first. Please
respond if you are available to participate in the fundraiser and we will
let the Principality Treasurer know. We would like to respond to them by
Wednesday, January 18.

In Service,
Baron Yancy and Hersirkona Kolfinna
baron at namron.ansteorra.org