[Namron] Namron Membership Challenge

Baroness of Namron baroness at namron.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 2 08:05:33 PDT 2023

Two challenges were issued last night. The first, regarding Award
Recommendations, can be found in our previous email.

The second is a paid membership challenge. We have a TOP SECRET target
number to reach by August 31. If that number is met, we have offered to
bring a dunk tank to the September Populace Meeting and let you dunk us as
many times as you like. Or something similar, probably involving water
because Her Excellency doesn't like it.

Why should you have a paid membership? Paid Memberships help sustain the
SCA as a whole. They also open opportunities for service as Officers,
Landed Nobility, and Royalty. And, don't forget that you get discounted
gate registration!

For information on memberships, please visit
https://www.sca.org/member-services/

BY/HK